Did you miss the the Future of Catawba County, Presented by BB&T now Truist and the 2020 Annual Shareholders & Investors Meeting? Did you attend the event and want to listen to the speakers again?
We are pleased to offer a REPLAY opportunity of the conference for a limited time. As a guide, the event program can be found here.
- Economic Outlook
- Eylem Senyuz, Director, Global Macro Strategist at Suntrust Advisory Services, Inc.
- COVID-19's Impact on Catawba County & the Greater Hickory Metro
- Taylor Dellinger, Senior Data Analyst, Western Piedmont Council of Governments
- Public Investment Yields Private Investment Panel Discussion
- Moderated by Lindsay Keisler, President/CEO, The Chamber of Catawba County
- Andrew Durstewitz, Founder, D-9 Brewing
- Jeff Allen, Founder, Novel Taproom
- Roger Young, President/CEO, David E. Looper & Company
- Public Health's Impact on Economic Health
- Honey Estrada, Public Health Strategist, Catawba County Public Health
- Manufacturing and Textile Innovation Network
- Sam Buff, Vice President & General Manager, Manufacturing & Textile Innovation Network
- Robin Phillips-Hauser, Director, Business Development, Manufacturing & Textile Innovation Network
- $35 per person Shareholders & Investors Access
- $45 per person Public Access
- Access link provided upon purchase
- Promotion runs December 14th - January 29th