Do you want to locate ideal foundation prospects to help support your nonprofit? Are you having a hard time finding the foundations that fit the bill? If so, this is the webinar for you!
This webinar will explore the details needed to conduct successful grant research and expedite your grant writing process. You will learn the details needed to begin prospect research, how to locate available grants, how to navigate organizational websites to locate funding opportunities, and identify pitfalls to avoid that will save you time and expedite your research and writing processes.
- Identify the different ways to conduct grant research and connect your results to the appropriate types of projects or services.
- Explain the characteristics of an ideal prospect.
- How to use 990s in prospect research
- Details needed before research can begin
- How to locate available grants on the local and federal levels
- How to find ideal foundation prospects using free resources