Friday, January 27, 2023
8:00 am - 11:00 am
74 South at Moretz Mills, 74 8th St SE, Hickory
Business and community leaders, The Chamber of Catawba County invites you to attend our Legislative Breakfast on January 27th.
The Chamber's 2023 Legislative Agenda was crafted by our Advocacy Taskforce with feedback from Shareholders & Investors and approved by the Board of Directors. During this event, we will present the priorities within our Legislative Agenda to the Catawba County elected delegation and the business community.
At the Legislative Breakfast, we will dive deeper and hear presentations from selected subject matter experts about policy issues impacting business and economic generation in Catawba County, including:
Attendees will enjoy a hot breakfast in a social setting prior to the program. Read our Speaker Biographies here.
- School Performance Grading System
- Transportation Finance Reform
- Proposed State Park in Catawba County
- Medicaid Expansion
- The event will conclude with a moderated panel discussion with our state elected delegation
Business Advocate Sponsor: Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company, Inc.
- $49 Chamber Partners
- $69 General Public
- Registration deadline is January 18th
- Substitution and cancellation deadline is January 18th
Legislative Breakfast 1-27-2023
Date and Time
Friday Jan 27, 2023
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM EST
74 South @ Moretz Mills
74 8th St SE Ste 203
Hickory NC 28602
$49 Chamber Partner
$69 General Public